Our staff has been fully vaccinated and ready to continue providing for you safely.
YOU MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT, WALK INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME
IF YOU HAVE A COUGH OR FEVER DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY
FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED
When you arrive for your appointment please call us at 760-701-5463
Please read the following procedures for your appointment:
- Only one patient will be admitted into the office at a time.
- We may ask you to wait in your car and you will receive a text message when your provider is ready.
- If you have completed your forms online, we will confirm and ask you some additional screening questions.
- Upon entering front office, a mask is required, and your temperature will be taken.
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- You will be given an alcohol wipe and hand sanitizer for your phone and hands and will be asked to wash your hands once in the treatment room.
- All patients will be required to have a CC card on file for contactless checkouts and appointments.
- For certain procedures, you will be given a new, clean single use mask to use.
Thank you for your continued business and support. As always, we are dedicated to providing the best and safest experience and procedures to our community.
Coronavirus, What You Need To Know
The best way to protect yourself and the ones you love against Coronavirus is to stay informed with factual information. Dr. Nanos is working with the media to make sure her patients & the public stay informed and stay diligent with preventative measures.
- Practice thorough hand washing with warm soapy water
- If you are unable to wash your hands, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Clean your phones with alcohol wipes regularly
- Wipe down and clean surfaces and common areas
- Refrain from touching your face
- Practice social distancing (avoid hand shaking, hugging, etc.)
- Remain calm, we will get through this together
It is an unprecedented time, and we understand you may be feeling anxious and overwhelmed with many questions right now. Now more than ever, we want you to know that we are here for you and our community. We are now offering everyone concierge healthcare with a personal touch from the comfort of their own home. We want you to feel you are getting quality time with your provider, and that all of your concerns are addressed. You deserve to be heard.
Telemedicine & Telehealth
- One-On-One Virtual Appointments with our Primary Care & Health Providers
- Personalized Health Coaching & Nutritional Services
- Stress & Crisis Counseling
- Health & Wellness Educations